Greg Carron was a vending machine operator for 30 years in San Diego, and was constantly frustrated by so much wasted time in the money room straightening dollar bills that were mixed with the coins in the same old bag that the industry has used for 75 years.
So Greg created his own bag that has 2 compartments:
- a perfectly-sized wallet-size compartment that holds up to 300 bills and keeps them perfectly straight for counting;
- and a separate larger coin compartment that holds the coins and keeps them out of the bill counter.
Greg sold his vending company in 2011 and now has an exclusive patent on Greg’s Super Bags. He has already sold thousands of them around the world.
Greg’s Super Bags:
- keep your money straight and organized and make it fast to count.
- ELIMINATE coins accidentally hiding between the dollar bills and then falling into your bill counter during the counting process, since the coins are kept in a separate compartment.
- have a barcode window for automated processing purposes.
- come with a 5-year “no questions asked” replacement guarantee.